Webinar Registration Form
Advancing Health Equity Webinar Series
Part 3: Fostering Community Partnerships to Advance Health Equity
Tuesday, January 9, 2018, 10:00 to 11:00 am PST
This webinar is limited to the first 1,000 attendees. If you register for the webinar but can't attend the live presentation on January 9, you'll receive an e-mail after the webinar with a link to an archived recording of the event.
On the January webinar, we'll discuss:
- Why fostering community partnerships is key to advancing health equity
- How Alameda County in California engages in social justice movements to advance health and racial equity
- How Kansas City shares power and space with community organizers to change policy
- How NACCHO is supporting building community alliances to advance equity
- Resources to help your health department foster community partnerships to advance health equity
About the Webinar Series
The 4-part webinar series is built around the strategic practices outlined in the recently released Health Equity Guide by Human Impact Partners. Each webinar will focus on a set of strategic practices that health departments can take to pursue a wall-to-wall transformation of how they work internally, with communities, and alongside other government agencies.
The Advancing Health Equity in Local Health Departments Webinar Series is co-sponsored by the Government Alliance on Race and Equity (GARE), the National Collaborative for Health Equity (NCHE), and the National Association of County and City Health Officers (NACCHO) Health Equity and Social Justice Committee.
Questions about this webinar?