Webinar Registration Form
Advancing Health Equity Webinar Series
Part 4: Championing Transformative Change to Advance Health Equity
Thursday, February 15, 2018, 10:00 to 11:00 am PST
This webinar is limited to the first 1,000 attendees. If you register for the webinar but can't attend the live presentation on February 15, you'll receive an e-mail after the webinar with a link to an archived recording of the event.
On the final February webinar, we'll discuss:
- What we mean by "transformative change" and why this is essential to advancing health equity
- How Douglas, Sarpy, and Cass counties (Nebraska) are building a supportive cohort of local health equity leaders
- How Minnesota is changing the narrative around health and confronting root causes of inequity
- How HIP and others are building a health equity movement and supporting innovation
- Resources to help your health department champion transformative change to advance health equity
About the Webinar Series
The 4-part webinar series is built around the strategic practices outlined in the recently released Health Equity Guide by Human Impact Partners. Each webinar will focus on a set of strategic practices that health departments can take to pursue a wall-to-wall transformation of how they work internally, with communities, and alongside other government agencies.
The Advancing Health Equity in Local Health Departments Webinar Series is co-sponsored by the Government Alliance on Race and Equity (GARE), the National Collaborative for Health Equity (NCHE), and the National Association of County and City Health Officers (NACCHO) Health Equity and Social Justice Committee.
Questions about this webinar?