Webinar Registration Form
Advancing Health Equity Webinar Series
Part 1: Building Internal Infrastructure to Advance Health Equity
Thursday, November 16, 2017, 12:00 to 1:00 pm PST
This webinar is limited to the first 1,000 attendees. If you register for the webinar but can't attend the live presentation on November 16, you'll receive an e-mail after the webinar with a link to an archived recording of the event.
On the November webinar, we'll discuss:
- Why building internal infrastructure is key to advancing health equity
- How New York City is changing internal policies to address racism and structural oppression
- How Rhode Island is braiding together various sources of funding and mobilizing data to build capacity
- How NCHE is helping health departments prioritize upstream policy change
- Resources to help your health department build internal infrastructure to advance health equity
About the Webinar Series
The 4-part webinar series is built around the strategic practices outlined in the recently released Health Equity Guide by Human Impact Partners. Each webinar will focus on a set of strategic practices that health departments can take to pursue a wall-to-wall transformation of how they work internally, with communities, and alongside other government agencies.
The Advancing Health Equity in Local Health Departments Webinar Series is co-sponsored by the Government Alliance on Race and Equity (GARE), the National Collaborative for Health Equity (NCHE), and the National Association of County and City Health Officers (NACCHO) Health Equity and Social Justice Committee.
Questions about this webinar?